Every Sunday, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Location: Sanctuary, FPCU, 514 West Church Street, Ukiah, CA US 95482
Our vision is to lead others into a transforming relationship with Jesus Christ, and authentic community with each other, so that everyone in Mendocino County and beyond can flourish.
We Are Open!!
On Sunday, March 21, the sanctuary doors were opened once again! You all are welcomed in to worship. It has been a long 12 months! March 22, 2020 was the first Sunday we were not able to be together. We will continue live-streaming the worship services as well.
In order to mitigate the possibility of exposure to COVID, we will be following these guidelines:
1. If you are at a high risk of contracting COVID and have not been fully vaccinated, please stay home and join us in worship via live streaming at: fpcukiah.org. We will miss you.
2. If you have the possible symptoms of COVID, please stay home and join us in worship via live streaming at: fpcukiah.org. We will be praying for you.
3. If you have COVID, please stay home and join us in worship via live streaming at: fpcukiah.org. We will be praying for you a lot.
4. Please bring your face masks. We will be wearing face masks during the entire service (ages 3 and up). If you forget your face mask, we will have extras available. We really want you to be with us. Per County guidance, we will not have congregational singing, call/responsive readings or congregational prayers...this will all be done silently in our hearts.
5. When you arrive at the church, you will notice that we will be maintaining social distancing. Greeters will take your names for contact tracing and number count. Please wait for ushers to seat you.
6. Hand sanitizer will be available for everyone to use before entering the sanctuary. You can also use it as you leave. Enjoy!
7. We will be social distancing in the sanctuary. We will only use every other pew. Ushers will bring you into the sanctuary and lead you to a seat where you can sit 6 feet away from your neighbor. The front pews will be filled first.
8. Families that are sheltering in place together can sit in the same pew.
9. We are not allowed to provide childcare or Sunday School on site during the worship service. Children will need to be with their families. The kids will love this.
10. At the end of the worship service, the ushers will dismiss people by pew for exiting out the entrance doors. The last pew will exit first. The first pew will exit last. Just like in the Bible.
11. The sanctuary will be cleaned after each worship service. And cleaned, and cleaned, and cleaned. Sorry, no coffee hour!
We appreciate your patience and flexibility! If you have questions or feedback, please contact Pastor Katherine at